- Post Date:December 30, 2020
- Views 26
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Accra
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Creative Associates International (Creative Associates) is implementing the USAID/West Africa’s program Partnerships for Peace (P4P). The five-year program will partner and consult with stakeholders at the regional, national, and sub-national level across several West African countries, to develop a shared foundational understanding of counter violent extremism (CVE) in the region. The findings will improve institutional capacity of organizations and governments to implement more effective and coordinated CVE approaches.
- To lead and support the implementation of Partnerships for Peace, Creative Associates seeks to engage a highly qualified and motivated team.
- The Procurement Assistant will assist the Procurement & Logistics officer in scanning and uploading documents onto the Western Africa P4P Field Office Site on SharePoint. He/she will assist in preparing appropriate documentation considering the procurement thresholds.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The Procurement Assistant will report to the Procurement and Logistics Officer.
- Provide procurement and logistical support to the office
- Assist with translation (French to English) of Procurement documents from the Field Offices
- Scan and upload procurement documents onto SharePoint
- Create procurement files and follow appropriate nomenclature in accordance with procurement checklists
- Support to office assets management and inventory
- Filing of documents
- Update and constantly maintain Excel procurement tracker with up-to-date information on all procurement actions and upload new tracker onto SharePoint on a weekly basis
- Update and constantly maintain a comprehensive database of vendors and service providers
- Coordinate weekly Operations Calls with Field Teams
- Perform other related duties as required
Qualification Required & Experience
- Post-Secondary professional or technical diploma required; BA/BS degree highly desired
Experience, knowledge and skills:
- Minimum of one year of administrative experience in an international development project
- Speak, write and read English and French fluently
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Prior experience with USAID or US government funded projects is highly desirable.
- Excellent analytical skills are required.
- Ability to foster and maintain teamwork, cooperation and learning.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, the ability to think critically and work independently are required.
- Constant attitude and ability to help others solve any problem that arise
Method of Application
Please send a cover letter and a CV/Resume to:
email@example.com and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject header.
Closing Date: 09 September, 2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- All positions are full time and require a willingness to travel.
- Creative Associates is especially interested in receiving submissions from women applicants.
- Only qualified candidates who follow the application instructions will be contacted.
- Creative Associates International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.