Accounts Procurement Supervisor at Atlantic Terminal Services Limited
- Post Date:November 11, 2021
- Views 17
Purchases goods or services for on behalf of the organization. Ensures employer obtains quality products for competitive prices in a timely fashion. Plays an integral role in ensuring a company sticks to budgets and operates profitably.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related field.
- CIPS Certification or any relevant supply chain or procurement and supply certification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Procurement Supervisor or related position
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills,
- Data Analysis
- Good Negotiation skills
- Must have extensive knowledge of safety, health and environmental issues as they affect the workplace, including local regulations, national requirements, and governmental agency requirements.
- Must have working knowledge of procurement laws and practices, and general work rules and standard operating procedures for the terminal.
- Requires exceptional time management, due to fast-moving, demanding work environment.
- Must be able to make effective presentations.
- Must be able to exercise discretion and good judgment, with an ability to understand the effect of procurement decisions overall in the company.
- Must be able to handle company information with confidentiality and discretion
Method of Application
Related Jobs (1)
Transport Officer at AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited on November 23, 2021 Full Time