Automation & Instrumentation Engineer at Nestlé
- Post Date:November 23, 2021
- Views 74
Minimum Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
Relevant Work Experience: Strong knowledge of automation systems, preferably in the FMCG manufacturing sector.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Reporting to the Electrical and Automation Engineer, you will ensure automation systems including instrumentation are always working and updated to fit best the requirements of the production, ensure regular calibration of instruments in line with QMS and the supplier recommendations and provide training to all relevant technicians regarding automation systems and instrumentation in the factory.
A day in the life of…
- Lead E&A project through design, execution and supervision of all electrical controls and automation systems.
- Responsible for the documentation, implementation, startup, and technical support of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and Human Machine Interface (HMI) programming in an industrial automation environment.
- Documents all work according to established procedures and guidelines and prepare various project reports to project personnel and project leader to ensure complete communication of project status, progress, issues, solutions, timeline, and accountability.
- Install, programs, maintains, troubleshoots, documents and repairs a wide variety of industrial electrical and instrumentation which include computer systems, electronic monitoring, electrical panels, metering, signaling devices, PLC, VFD control system, SCADA system, Fiber optic, building automation system, and network system used in city facilities, water treatment plant, and distribution of water and wastewater collection systems.
What Will Make You Successful
- Knowledge of DCS/PLC/SCADA systems.
- Having good knowledge in automation system such as RSLogix 5000 and Allen Bradley.
- Skilled with the preparation of tenders for automation/electrical solutions
- Understanding of control systems components, ladder logic programming, HMI programming, and their applications.
- Possess technical problem-solving skills and proven project experience.
- Working knowledge and experience with the engineering programming and implementation of industrial control systems.
- Must have great collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively work closely with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and AutoCAD.
Nestlé is an equal opportunity /inclusive employer that welcomes applications from all groups of society and that reasonable adjustments can be provided, if needed, during the recruitment process as well as during employment.