BSS & Cloud Integration Architect at Vodafone Ghana
- Post Date:November 2, 2021
- Views 136
Analysing, designing, planning and optimization of cost-effective integration of Cloud and Business Support Systems (BSS) within and outside of the ecosystem.
Create, Maintain and Simplify an effective Integration architecture for Vodafone Ghana in line with OpCo and Vodafone/Vodacom Group long term goals and strategy.
- Architecting and designing highly available Cloud/BSS integrated solutions to meet requirements as defined by the Business Area.
- Support the IT teams to review software design to confirm compliance with architecture principles, specifications, lead design discussions, present ideas to others and assist in the integration of applications and technologies.
- Advise and share experience on complex integration of Cloud/BSS issues by providing technical guidance to project team members (consultancy).
- Set targets for success, and carry out on-going risk analysis. Identify and manage risks to success and escalate accordingly.
- Continued monitoring of Cloud guard rails, BSS capacity and planning towards the mitigation of all capacity concerns.
Monitor and Diagnose
Automation and Robotics
Data Analytics and Insights
Architecture and Design
Professional / Technical Skills
- BSc. Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent.
- More than 3 years’ experience in the integration of Cloud/BSS architectures in a telecom or comparative enterprise grade environment
- Excellent knowledge of telecommunication networks and cloud technologies
- Masters in related discipline is a plus.
- Skilled in AWS, GCP, Azure and OCI is a requirement.
- Cloud certification required.