Chauffeur at U. S. Embassy
- Post Date:October 19, 2021
- Views 34
The U. S. Embassy is seeking eligible applicants for the position of Chauffeur. The work schedule for this position is Full Time 40 hours per week.
• Under the supervision of the DCM’s Office Management Specialist, incumbent is responsible for the operation of Front Office vehicles, to transport the DCM, Ambassador or Charge’. Jobholder ensures vehicle performs efficiently to provide services to front office as well as VIP visitors.
• Keeps assigned vehicle clean and serviceable condition and performs minor preventive maintenance.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• A minimum of five years’ experience as a chauffeur in a large organization or in an executive office is required.
• A good knowledge of the city and alternate routes to Ghana’s government ministries and agencies and all diplomatic and international organization.
• Must have full knowledge of Department of State regulations regarding the operation of a motor vehicle.
• Possess thorough knowledge of the traffic laws, and the streets of Accra. A general knowledge about the road systems in Ghana is required.
• Good working knowledge of English (Spoken/reading/written) is required.
• Must have the ability to speak at least one Ghanaian local language. (Language proficiency will be tested).
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.