Communications Specialist at ADA Ghana
- Post Date:November 1, 2021
- Views 253
Purpose of Role
• The Communications Specialist will help by managing all internal and external communication of the company, and represent the company to the outside world. He / She will draft media statements, answer media inquiries, compile publications, plan events and press conferences.
• Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach.
• Engage the chiefs and people of the area of business operations
• Research and write press releases, and content for the company website.
• Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s policies, principles, and strategies, and keep up-to-date with relevant developments.
• Arrange and coordinate press conferences, and plan events.
• Facilitate the resolution of disputes with external role-players.
• Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring that we produce a high-quality and error-free copy.
• Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
• Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team.
• Build and maintain relationships with journalists and key external role-players.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or a related field (essential).
• A minimum of 5 years experience in communications strategy development (essential).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
• Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
• Content writing experience for all media platforms.
• Proven social media and networking expertise.
• Strategic and creative mindset.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
How To Apply For The Job
Send CV to: