Electrician at Tema Oil Terminal
- Post Date:November 16, 2021
- Views 19
Purpose of the Role
• Works in collaboration with the Electrical & Instrumentation supervisor to maintain /troubleshoot and solve electrical issues.
• Perform the planned Electrical /instrument maintenance, refurbishment, repair activities to deliver quality, reliable equipment back to the Unit.
• Act as maintenance support to Operations when called for to deal with prioritised needs of the terminal.
• Perform the planned PANEL and safeguarding system maintenance, refurbishment, repair.
• Perform the planned electrical distribution system maintenance.
• Monitor the day-to-day maintenance activities.
• Testing, repairs, troubleshooting and maintenance of a variety of electrical & instrumentation, Electrical equipment such as pressure gauges, transmitters, transducers, actuators, controllers, transformers, motors, switch gears, relay protection systems etc.
• Undertake preventive maintenance program for equipment.
• Work in accordance with department goals as per the Company Maintenance Policy and strive towards reliability, cost-effectiveness, optimum maintenance and efficiency.
• Ensure the observance of safety and fire regulations and good housekeeping practices.
• Schedule the activities as per the maintenance plan.
• Maintenance Report shall be submitted to supervisor once work is completed.
• Report and discuss accidents, incidents, near misses, pollution or emission occurrences.
• Maintain the area in an orderly manner.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/Skills Required
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum 3 Years’ experience as electrical technician.
• Knowledge in entire process of the Terminal.
• Knowledge in computer.
• Strong documentation skill like maintaining log book etc.
• Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to perform basic math skills that will encompass, adding and subtracting fractions, word problems, percentages, mixed numbers, decimals, and basic mechanics.
• Knowledge in the use of measuring devices, like gauging tapes, thermometers, tapes measures, Knowledge of basic computer skills, excel, work Microsoft office and outlook.
• High level of attention to details
• Team player.
Method of Application
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to:
Related Jobs (3)
Mechanical Supervisor – Process Plant at AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited on November 9, 2021 Full Time
Chief Ventilation Engineer at AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited on November 9, 2021 Full Time