FAAS Senior at Ernst & Young
- Post Date:November 2, 2021
- Views 117
As a FAAS Senior, you will combine technical accounting skills in IFRS/IPSAS, practical experience in financial reporting and deep sector knowledge in supporting our clients directly and indirectly.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Advising clients on the application of new and existing IFRS accounting standards.
- Assessing the impact of recently adopted accounting standards (primarily IFRS 9, IFRS 10, IFRS 11, IFRS 15, IFRS 16 and IFRS 17)
- Focus on the application of technical accounting in particular accounting policy conversions and GAAP analysis, preparation of financial statements, implementation support for new standards and training
- Provide technical accounting support to other Service lines in EY.
- Develop and deliver training on technical accounting to both clients and internal teams.
- Participate in performing IFRS analysis procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues.
Your People Responsibilities
- Willing to learn and be enthusiastic about a career in FAAS
- Work constructively as a team member
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills and business acumen
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Qualified accountant (CA/ ACCA).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- High level of motivation and drive to pursue a career in professional services.
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships.
- Demonstrated analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Strong technical accounting experience.
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Basic quantitative skills
- Continuous learner
We offer you
- Work with a bright, friendly and energetic team
- Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
- Receive a competitive remuneration package