Financial Analyst at Nestlé
- Post Date:November 10, 2021
- Views 119
Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Economics / Accounting / Finance or related fields
Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 3 years in business operations and strong experience in payables and receivables accounting.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Business Services is at the heart of the Group. We provide Supply Chain, Financial, HR, and Digital & Social Media services to enable Nestlé to engage with millions of consumers worldwide
Reporting to the Credit Management & Master data Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing the marketing function non-selling support to build strong brands through the management of Product Fixed Marketing Expenditure (PFME) spend.
A day in the life of…
- You will plan and prepare, manage, and close PFME budgets within a specified period
- You will analyze and reconcile budget spends
- You are to ensure proper tracking of documentation of pre and post evaluations
- You will support the Business Unit Controllers (BUCs) in the preparation of deck for Quarterly Investments Reviews
- You will be responsible for processing and ensuring accuracy of data for the regional PFME Dashboard
What will make you successful
To excel in this environment,
- You need to have a solid finance background
- You must have a strong understanding of Microsoft tools.(Excel, Macros, Power Point, Power BI)
- You should be able to effectively work as a team member with a good level of proactivity
- SAP experience is an added advantage.