General Manager at Ahafo Ano Premier Rural Bank LTD
- Post Date:November 11, 2021
- Views 7
The PREMIER bank requires a highly motivated team leader to fill the above position.
• Shall report to the Board of Directors
• To oversee the effective and efficient running of the PREMIER
• Initiate Policies and Procedures for the approval of the Board of Directors, and implement same for the efficient running of PREMIER
• Provide leadership and guidance for PREMIER through coordinating activities of all the departments and agencies of PREMIER
• Shall be responsible in meeting all regulatory and statutory requirements, and industry. benchmarks/standards
• Responsible for the preparation and monthly submission of Prudential & Management reports for perusal by the Board and submission to regulatory bodies.
• Responsible for the operational and financial administration of PREMIER
• Implementation of decisions and strategies of the Board
• Establish linkages between PREMIER and the BOG, APEX, as well as other financial institutions and external bodies.
• Ensure compliance with the Bank and Specialised Deposit-Taking
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s Degree in areas such as Banking, Accountancy, Finance, Economics or Business Management with 8 years relevant experience, or a good first degree in a relevant discipline, with at least 10 years work experience in the banking industry with five years in Senior Management position.
• A professional qualification such as ICA, ACCA, CIB, ICMA will be an advantage.
Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent knowledge of the banking industry, trends and developments, including up-to-date knowledge of the regulaltory framework, both at the local and international level, e.g IFRS, based II/III etc
• Thorough knowledge of the operations and services of RCB’s, including the operational risks, related to RCBs
• Thorough knowledge of local banking legislation, including (LI 1825). Must have a good knowledge of the Bank and specialised deposit taking institution act, 2016 (Act 930) and the companies Act 992)
• In-depth knowledge of the T.24 core banking application will be a plus
Personality and Skills
• Integrity, transparency and accountability
• Belief in the team leadership and strategic leadership
• Networking, influencing and stakeholder management
• Good communication skills
• Drive, initiative, business acumen and results-oriented
Remuneration – Negotiable
Location: Ahafo Ano
Method of Application
Application, accompanied by detailed CV, copies of certificates, names and addresses of three referees and their contact telephone/email addresses, should be forwarded to:
Related Jobs (5)
Job Vacancy For Director, Corporate and Institutional Banking on August 16, 2019 Full Time