Headteacher at A Reputable School
- Post Date:November 11, 2021
- Views 90
A reputable school in Tamale is looking for a professionally-trained, experienced, dynamic and results-oriented person to head the school.
What You Will Do
• Supervise and direct teachers in teaching and learning, and ensure adherence to school policies and procedures.
• Supervise teachers in the preparation of weekly lesson notes, long/short term forecasts, and delivery of early childhood curriculum.
• Ensure teacher lesson plans, supply requests, etc., are completed and vetted on time.
• Take the lead with classroom curriculum planning, implementation and evaluation.
• Provide direction for teaching staff in classroom management when needed.
• Implement appropriate standards for children’s discipline and behaviour.
• Manage teachers in the assessment, monitoring and maintaining of accurate records of children’s progress and the preparation of termly reports.
• Ensure the adequacy and effectiveness of extracurricular activities.
• Improve and maintain quality standards.
• Maintain confidentiality, and meet strict deadlines at all time.
• Liaise with outside agencies e.g. GES
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competences
• Minimum of a Degree in Education
• Eight (8) years or more work experience in teaching and school administration.
• Experience with private school teaching or administration is a plus.
• Must be technologically savvy.