HR Business Advisor (VP Level) at Standard Chartered Bank
- Post Date:November 10, 2021
- Views 173
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
• Provide support in coordinating HR projects and deliverables related to the People Plan.
• The role holder will provide value-adding support to Senior HRBP(s), focusing on execution of the People Plan.
• Support Senior HRBP in driving performance and measurement requirements to support business deliverables.
• Provide support in tracking delivery of people objectives against the relevant business scorecard.
• Coordinate HR, projects and deliverables related to the People Plan, interacting with Business Leaders / People Leaders for implementation of agreed actions
Should have relevant HR Business Advisor experience.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here