HR Executive at Tema Oil Terminal
- Post Date:November 16, 2021
- Views 240
Purpose of the Role
• To functionally and administratively supervise all activities in the Human Resources Department.
• To functionally and administratively supervise all activities in Human Resources Department.
• To participate in the setting of the company’s strategies, objectives, polices and plans related to Human Capital field.
• Preparing of the estimated budget of Human Resources Department include all employees entitlements, benefits, services , welfare and other activities, getting the approval from the company’s top management, and monitoring the budget implementation.
• Coordination with other Departments, regarding the human resources affairs and the work environment.
• Providing the new regulations, rules, policies and decisions, which related to the man force to all Divisions, Departments and sections in order to put it into implementation.
• Representing the company for external partners with regard to Human Resource affairs (labor office, SSNIT, GRA, medical service providers .etc.).
• Proposing and developing an attendance Management System.
• To pay the monthly salaries, bonuses, allowances and other benefits in time.
• To manage the performance management system process (annually & biannual).
• To follow promotions, transferring, and allowances procedures.
• To follow the procedures of punishment action against the violators of KRC’s regulations, Rules, Systems and polices and awarding the outstanding employees.
• To receive and deal with all employees complaints and find the suitable solutions.
• To carry out any other Jobs as instructed by his direct Supervisor.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/Skills Required
• Minimum high school graduate with a training on Human Resource aspects.
• 5 years’ experience in human resources aspects preferably in refinery/terminal environment is desirable.
• Basic office skills, including data entry, & word processing skills.
• Team management.
• Conflict Management.
• Customer service and interpersonal skill is must.
• People management skill with leadership ability is must.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Builds Trust, Honesty / Fairness.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Positive Attitude.
• Recognizes others contributions and achievements.
• Resolves conflicts constructively.
• Respect for others, understands Other’s perspectives
Method of Application
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: