HR Specialist Delivery (VP Level) at Standard Chartered Bank
- Post Date:November 10, 2021
- Views 191
- Responsibility for a variety of HR Services queries and ensure to solve them in a timely and professional manner, involving other members of the HR Team where necessary.
- In this role, you will be supporting the HR Services Lead, on a variety of different administrative tasks while the organisations work on large HR transformation.
- Keeping employee data up to date in on the HR System.
- Manage end to end system back end changes without compromising any control.
- Produce essential and value-add HR reports using the HR System’s reporting functionalities and support the collation of HR Metrics.
- Support the HR team in larger, global processes and projects such as budgeting / forecasting, appraisals, bonus and pay reviews.
- You provide ad-hoc support to the HR Team and the wider business as and when needed.
- The successful candidate:
- Will have experience from a HR operational role where you have been working with different HR administrative tasks. Ideally you have been working with updating HR Systems as part of that role.
- Enjoys working in a support function and always give great service no matter how hectic your day or what the query may be.
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- Work closely with the HR process and governance team, to ensure HR Operational Risk sign off.
- Understand system technical limitations; collaborate with subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with business stakeholders and other teams to examine information needs and functional requirements.
- Facilitate GPO & Business process walkthroughs to understand business processes and alignment with solution functionality.
- Risk Management
- Identify risks and assumptions associated with the functional elements of the solution.
- Inform the technical lead and project manager of any workstream issues that may affect other areas of the project.
- Strengthen first line operational risk management.
- Deliver effective management of operational risks in compliance with applicable internal policies, external laws and regulations at a global level.
- Act to minimise audit failures and take proactive measures to respond to matters arising.
- Accountable for ensuring the appropriate HR Investment Portfolio design governance is adhered to within the SuccessFactors Programme.
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to Pakistan.
- Responsible for delivering ‘effective governance’, capability to challenge peers effectively and willingness to work with any local regulators in an open and cooperative manner
- Strong programme/project management and governance skills with focus on effective delivery and the integration of business solutions.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Work with the HR COO team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
- Key Stakeholders
- Core HR Leadership Team, Global Process Owners, SuccessFactors Programme Workstream Leads, ITO Leads, Pakistan Head of HR, HRBPs, CoE Leads and HR Service Delivery Head
- Accountable for ensuring the application design and related work products satisfy the both the country and global requirements.
- Work closely with the Technology team to ensure that the solution matches and satisfies the business requirements.
- Understand the main business drivers for success; Pakistan specific awareness of the functional roles within HR, their interaction and involvement in the high-level business processes.
- Act in a business facing role to determine business requirements.
- Where applicable, identify and enable improvement opportunities which will contribute to best in class employee experience, processes standardisation and global alignment.
- Manage conflicts with stakeholder expectations, cost constraints, employee experience and HR good practice in solution design across the functional design workstream.
- Understand and highlight risks, business imperatives and business context when facilitating decision making, creating solution options that would best fit the Pakistan regulatory landscape, and making recommendations accordingly.
- Provide support to the interface workstream to understand business scenarios, country constraints and the integration between the solution and other applications.
- Present clear options and recommendations, and enable clear understanding in key stakeholders of risks, outcomes and trade-offs.
- Close alignment with testing, deployment, training and change management workstreams.
- Ability to work in all the MS – office package
- Attention to Detail
- Business Writing
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Multi tasking
- Problem Solving Skills
- Time Management
- HR Process Knowledge
- Basic awareness of Ask HR/PeopleSoft
As part of our commitment to career development, you can search and view opportunities across the organisation and apply immediately for suitable opportunities. When applying, please note the following:
– Please complete your application form online by clicking the ‘Apply’ button
– Some roles may require you to undertake an online assessment in addition to completing the application form
– Existing line managers will not need to be informed by the employee unless and until you have accepted the job offer
– Your application will be considered together with candidates in the succession plan, talent development plan and external candidates
– Additional screening checks may be required for ‘Sensitive Roles’ – this is in line with the Bank’s Pre-Employment and Pre-Engagement Verification Policy (further information is available from HR)
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
– You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
– Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
– We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application