4 Dec 2020
- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ghana
• The Human Resource Officer will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department.
• Enforcement of company policies and regulations.
• Recruitment and training of new staff.
• Oversees the daily workflow of activities.
• Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
• Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
• Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
• Ensure strict adherence to policies, rules, and procedures and sanction defaulting
• Provides support to management, and other staff.
• Administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
• Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
• Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
• Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
• Oversees employee disciplinary meetings and investigations.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
• A minimum of three years of human resource management experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Method of Application
All cover letters and CVs should be sent to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 31 December 2020