Internal Audit Manager at Vodafone
- Post Date:October 5, 2021
- Views 111
Support the audit function to give the Ghana Board and Management risk based independent assurance of the effectiveness of the Company’s internal controls. Lead risk-based audit activities, coaching and supporting the team to deliver and identify potential control weaknesses and make recommendations to mitigate related risks
- Accountable for the identification and reporting on all significant control weaknesses
- Enable the Group to satisfy the Corporate Governance requirements of the various regulatory authorities on whose exchanges the Group’s shares are listed
- Identify and make recommendations that are sensitive to the business that can impact customer experience
- Internal customers include local and international management (auditees) and group management and audit teams (within and outside of Vodacom group)
- Central point of contact for all audit related matters within the Vodacom Markets and or Vodafone Group as well as external auditors/suppliers/contractors (as applicable)
- Communicate with the business to provide the business with early warning of potential control problems and emerging issues.
- Effective stakeholders’ management (auditees, group management, EXCO members, other audit teams, etc.) – clear communication and maintenance of professional relationship. Build positive relationships across the organization to understand issues and identify areas in the control environment for improvement.
- As part of the audit process identify good business practice and ensure it is shared with the wider Audit Community and to the Business.
- Ensure that the projects are focused on cost effective key controls and identify Business Efficiencies
- Identify ideas/input to improve Internal Audit process and methodology
Technical or Professional Qualification
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Finance
- ACCA; CA (SA), CIA, CISA, or a Bachelor’s Degree in IT
- 2 years Leadership experience (essential)
- Minimum of 4 years management experience in a similar role (essential)
- Minimum of 8-10 years relevant professional experience (internal audit/external audit, IT/Financial experience or experience in
- Experience in auditing techniques, data analytics, including scripting.
- IT knowledge (IT Infrastructure, IT Operations, IT Security, ERP & Billing systems, etc.)
- Fluent in English – written and spoken