Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Post Date:August 4, 2021
- Views 40
Vos missions :
- Manage Network and Security
- Ensure the administration of local IT infrastructure.
- Manage Backup and recovery plan.
- Ensure and maintain end user IT support (local & Remote)
- Ensure high availability of the IT system.
- Manage the local IT team.
- Providing End user training
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Perform the required updates and upgrades in line with the group IT system evolutions.
- Provide the metrics, KPIs, and related reporting to the Group.
Required profile for job ad : IT Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master degree in IT systems and Network
- Appreciated certificates: CCNA/CCNP, MCSA/MCSE, ITILv3/ITILv4
- Proven working experience of 5 years as an IT Manager or relevant experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft infrastructure including Active directory and related services.
- Strong Knowledge in Networking, routing and Switching.
- Cyber security experiences and Firewall management.
- Strong Knowledge in servers configuration
- Good understanding of Virtualization VMware and Azure Environment
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Reliable and proactive.
Job criteria for job ad : IT Manager
|Job category :||
IT, new technologies
|Employment type :||
Permanent contract – Fixed-term contract
|Experience level :||
5 to 10 years
|Educational level :||
|Spoken language :||
|Number of Position(s) :||1|