IT Support Technician Global IT Team at German Sparkassenstiftung
- Post Date:October 19, 2021
- Views 91
I. JOB IDENTIFICATION
Job: IT Support Technician Global IT Team
Reports directly to: Regional Coordinator and Head of Global IT
Location Accra / Ghana
German Sparkassenstiftung für international Kooperation has a partnership project with the Ghana Association of Microfinance Institutions Network (GHAMFIN) and the Ghana Co-operative Credit Union Association (CUA). The overall goal of the partnership is to “Strengthening Co-operative Credit Unions and other Microfinance Institutions in providing financial services in Ghana”.
III. PURPOSE OF ROLE/POSITION SUMMARY
The IT Support Technician will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. Also responsible for controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations and supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
As part of the global IT Team, the IT Support Technician will work closely with his/her colleagues around the world to support the global IT System of the German Sparkassenstiftung.
IV. SCOPE OF WORK
• Provide 1st and 2nd level IT Support, often remotely
• Administrate the work environment and part of a SharePoint Platform
• Working with the Global IT team to implement digital improvement
• Train non-technical workers on the business’s information systems
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
• Provide technical support to the Ghana project.
Applicants for this position should possess the following professional experiences and soft skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, MIS or similar field with 3 to 5 years of progressively responsible work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
• Expertise and interest in working in an IT environment
• High level of end-user focus and strong end-user support
• Proven experience on Windows 10 and Office 365 environment
• Ability to independently analyze and troubleshoot IT problems
• High level of intercultural communication and teamwork
• French & German language will be an added advantage.
VI. OUR OFFER
• Competitive salary, statutory tax payments and health insurance.
• Diversified work environment in an international development cooperation.
• Initial one year contract with possible renewal.
Method of Application
Kindly send your application letter, CV and Certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject of email: IT Support technician
Note: Consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us three(3) weeks after the closing date of the job post.
For more information see: www.sparkassenstiftung.de