IT Support Technician - Sparkassenstiftung Fur Internationale Kooperation
- Post Date:October 18, 2021
- Views 183
German Sparkassenstiftung für international Kooperation has a partnership project with the Ghana Association of Microfinance Institutions Network (GHAMFIN) and the Ghana Co-operative Credit Union Association (CUA). The overall goal of the partnership is to “Strengthening Co-operative Credit Unions and other Microfinance Institutions in providing financial services in Ghana”.
PURPOSE OF ROLE/POSITION SUMMARY
The IT Support Technician will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines. Also responsible for controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations and supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
As part of the global IT Team, the IT Support Technician will work closely with his/her colleagues around the world to support the global IT System of the German Sparkassenstiftung.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Provide 1st and 2nd level IT Support, often remotely
- Administrate the work environment and part of a SharePoint Platform
- Working with the Global IT team to implement digital improvement.
- Train non-technical workers on the business’s information systems
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems.
- Provide technical support to the Ghana project.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, MIS or similar field with 3 to 5 years of progressively responsible work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Expertise and interest in working in an IT environment
- High level of end-user focus and strong end-user support
- Proven experience on Windows 10 and Office 365 environment
- Ability to independently analyze and troubleshoot IT problems
- High level of intercultural communication and teamwork
- French & German language will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
- Competitive salary, statutory tax payments, and health insurance.
- The diversified work environment in international development cooperation.
- Initial one year contract with possible renewal
Kindly send your application letter, CV, and Certificates to
The subject of the email: IT Support technician
The deadline for submission is 22.10.2021
Note: Consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us three(3) weeks after the closing date of the job post.
For more information see: www.sparkassenstiftung.de
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.