Job Vacancy For Country Legal Manager
- Post Date:August 16, 2021
- Views 115
• We are in search of a Legal Specialist who will give support to ensure the company actions are compliant at all times with legislation in force and Administrative-Financial Management, in accordance with the corporate policies, and contribute to achieve the economic and strategic objectives.
• The incumbent shall have strong communication and interpersonal skills, professional, friendly and approachable, happy working autonomously or as part of a team.
• Support in dealing with day-to-day requests for legal advice coming from local stakeholders in the reference area assigned.
• Align the functioning of the reference area assigned to legal compliance, with external support in case and under the supervision and control of the headquarters of Legal Department.
• Draft and review of variety of agreements and corporate documentation related to day-to-day business of the company to ensure the correct status thereof in accordance with the pertinent legislative framework.
• Provide legal advice on contracts as well as review and supervise the same to guarantee the best conditions for the interests of the company.
• Document management, tracking of contracts, minutes and other paperwork.
• Help with coordinating activities provided by external counsels.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Law.
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar position in the legal area.
• Background in commercial and corporate law.
• Excellent drafting skills end effective spoken and presentation skills.
• Ability to identify and develop new approaches and innovative ways and means to achieving value for money.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants must submit both CV and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.
Closing Date: 31 August, 2021