Job Vacancy For Data Coordinator Imaging
- Post Date:October 13, 2021
- Views 99
About City Cancer Challenge
City Cancer Challenge Foundation (C/Can) supports cities around the world as they work to improve access to equitable, quality cancer care.
C/Can leads a city-based partnership initiative that aims to improve access to quality cancer care in cities around the world by transforming the way stakeholders from the public and privates ectors collectively design, plan, and implement cancer solutions.
The approach is built on the core principle that cities can drive impact at national level by crafting data-drivensolutions with the support of a network of global, regional, and local partners that reflect an understanding of the unique local context.
C/Can waslaunched by the Union for International Cancer Control (UICC) at the 2017 World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos. It was established as a stand alone Swiss foundation in January 2019.
Summary of Position
• This consultant role aims at contributing to the delivery of successful projects in the area of imaging diagnostics strengthening in Kumasi, Ghana.
• As part of the implementation phase of C/Can projects, the consultant will support the local City Manager and takeover part of the irresponsibilities of data collection and activity coordination in the city to ensure the timely completion of deliverables by the imaging technical working group.
• This assignment is a great opportunity for a junior professional aiming to strengthen their understanding of data-driven decision making process and market research in healthcare set-ups.
• Full responsibility on PET/CT demand & supply analysis completion, via effort of data collection, cleaning, reconciliation and quality check, in order to comply with the requirements for data governance, data computing and output production.
• Coordination of the local execution of the SPECT operationalization in KATH, organizing and following-up the activities aiming at preparing the facilities and launching the operation.
• Coordination of theremote and in-city support of (IAEA and others, as needed) from C/Can Technical Assistance Team for SPECT operational plan and PET/CT demand& supply analysis.
The contract is full time for six months, starting on November 1st, 2021 until April 30th, 2022. A contract extension might be considered depending on the progress of the project.
The consultant is expected to demonstrate:
• Ease to work with quantitative data
• Analytical mindset and attention to detail
• Hands-attitude for data collection in challenging context
• Problem-solver to bridge data availability gaps
• Data presentation skills
• Project coordination and stakeholder follow-up skills
• Rig orous sense of organization to meet deadlines
• Relationship building skills
• Understanding of local healthcare system is a plus
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates may submit their application, including a Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to:
Please ensure that they are sent as PDF documents with the titles “your name cover letter” and “your name CV”. Please put “C/Can Data CoordinatorImaging” in the email subject line. Applications will be received until a suitable candidate is identified.