Job Vacancy For Finance Manager
- Post Date:August 16, 2021
- Views 188
A reputable institution is seeking to hire a Finance Manager for two facilities – A Dental Practice and a dailysis Clinic.
• The primary function of this role is carrying out day-to-day financial matters by tracking and reporting on the financials of Platinum. It will also entail effective display of accounting rules and regulations and the efficient use of resources.
• The Job holder will work for two related Companies- 3 days a week for one and 2 days a week for the other.
• Ensure finance and accounting records are maintained in compliance with General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and sound finance policies and procedures.
• Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
• Ensure accurate and timely submission of monthly, quarterly and year-end reports by the set date agreed by the Practice.
• Responsible for recording all financial transactions (Cash, Bank, MTN Momo, and POS) into excel spreadsheet/ accounting software to ensure timely submission of reports.
• Implement procedures of receiving cheques / cash and ensure prompt bank lodgments of all payments of the Practice.
• Operate and manage petty cash for the Practice.
• Initiate all banking transactions in the online banking platforms and manage all debit and credit cards.
• Prepare and produce monthly bank reconciliation statements for all Bank Accounts operated by the Practice.
• Prepare monthly salaries and fees of staff, dentists and specialist of the Practice.
• Prepare and ensure submission of statutory payments i.e.PAYE, Withholding Tax, Provident Fund and SSF Contributions.
• Manage the Practices capital expenditure projects, and inventory, including both foreign and local purchases.
• Manage debtors and follow up on outstanding payments by clients,track client payments in advance for services.
Qualification Required & Experience
Job Requirements/Person Specifications:
• Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 5 year working experience.
• Knowledge of finance, treasury and economic principles and functions.
• Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations
• Professional demeanor
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Courteous attitude
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Planning and organizing
• Strong communication skills
• Information and task monitoring
• Judgment and problem-solving
How To Apply For The Job
Address to forward Applications Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to:
Closing Date: 19 August, 2021
Banking / Finance
Related Jobs (3)
Job Vacancy For Director, Corporate and Institutional Banking on August 16, 2019 Full Time
Chief Financial Officer To Mange Expenses on May 29, 2015 Part Time
Linux Systems Administrator on May 29, 2015 Volunteer