Job Vacancy For Finance Manager
- Post Date:August 16, 2021
- Views 14
A reputable institution is seeking to hire a Finance Manager for two facilities – A Dental Practice and a dailysis Clinic.
• The primary function of this role is carrying out day-to-day financial matters by tracking and reporting on the financials of Platinum. It will also entail effective display of accounting rules and regulations and the efficient use of resources.
• The Job holder will work for two related Companies- 3 days a week for one and 2 days a week for the other.
• Ensure finance and accounting records are maintained in compliance with General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and sound finance policies and procedures.
• Analyze financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
• Ensure accurate and timely submission of monthly, quarterly and year-end reports by the set date agreed by the Practice.
• Responsible for recording all financial transactions (Cash, Bank, MTN Momo, and POS) into excel spreadsheet/ accounting software to ensure timely submission of reports.
• Implement procedures of receiving cheques / cash and ensure prompt bank lodgments of all payments of the Practice.
• Operate and manage petty cash for the Practice.
• Initiate all banking transactions in the online banking platforms and manage all debit and credit cards.
• Prepare and produce monthly bank reconciliation statements for all Bank Accounts operated by the Practice.
• Prepare monthly salaries and fees of staff, dentists and specialist of the Practice.
• Prepare and ensure submission of statutory payments i.e.PAYE, Withholding Tax, Provident Fund and SSF Contributions.
• Manage the Practices capital expenditure projects, and inventory, including both foreign and local purchases.
• Manage debtors and follow up on outstanding payments by clients,track client payments in advance for services.
Qualification Required & Experience
Job Requirements/Person Specifications:
• Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 5 year working experience.
• Knowledge of finance, treasury and economic principles and functions.
• Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations
• Professional demeanor
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Courteous attitude
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Planning and organizing
• Strong communication skills
• Information and task monitoring
• Judgment and problem-solving
How To Apply For The Job
Address to forward Applications Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to:
Closing Date: 19 August, 2021