Job Vacancy For Marketing and Business Development Officer
- Post Date:October 13, 2021
- Views 61
Data Link Institute of Business and Technology is seeking to recruit a Marketing and Business Development Officer
Your responsibilities include, amongst others, the following:
• Prepare and implement all marketing plans to promote Data Link as an ideal university college
• Assist in developing new courses and marketing them.
• Identify target markets and develop strategies to gain market share.
• Spearhead the creation of all promotional materials advertising the Institution.
• Explore ways of improving services offered by the Institute to increase customer satisfaction.
• Prepare the annual business development and work plan for the Institution and implement it.
• Prepare and implement marketing plans to market Data Link Institute.
• Propose and develop promotional partnerships with organizations and Universities.
• Design and implement a market research strategy.
• Attend seminars and educational fairs in colleges and market the Institute.
• Produce weekly reports for Management and give recommendations.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of First degree with years of experience
• Proven stakeholder management skills and prove ability to negotiate
• Demonstrable experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good interpersonal and collaborations skills and having good attention to details
• Ability to manage time efficiently to meet deadlines
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 27 October, 2021