Job Vacancy For Senior Administrative Assistant
- Post Date:October 13, 2021
- Views 61
Schlumberger is seeking to recruit a Senior Administrative Assistant
• Schlumberger is seeking a self-motivated, experienced, detail-oriented, and highly organized individual with a can-do attitude, good judgment, and excellent communication skills to provide quality senior administrative support. The incumbent Performs various administrative and/or project-related duties in support of management and their teams, including complex calendar management, meeting coordination, travel arrangements, and expense reports and working with other seniors/executive assistants to coordinate activities, resolve issues, and prioritize tasks in real-time. The Successful candidate must have a high degree of professionalism and flexibility with the ability to manage a large number of diverse responsibilities.
• At Schlumberger, We’re looking for innovators who share our passion for discovery to help us shape the future of energy. Our greatest strength is the diversity of our people, and we recognize that differences in thought, creativity, and experiences make us better every day. Our culture is key to our success. We rely on our community of colleagues to challenge and support each other to achieve our ambitious goals. We are looking for people who are driven, committed and act with integrity to become part of one of the most multi-cultural groups of experts in any industry, anywhere. We are global in outlook and local in practice; united by a shared passion for discovery and commitment to constantly pushing boundaries. We hire talented, driven people and put them in the position to succeed as quickly as possible. Our meritocratic culture means you’ll be recognized for your achievements, and enjoy a rewarding career that offers continuous opportunities for personal growth. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, kindly forward your new cover letter and CV for Schlumberger have the career for you.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Prepares comprehensive and complex proposals, reports, correspondence, charts, tables, graphics and other documents using various software packages.
• Researches and creates complex data and information for inclusion in reports, information packages and/or presentation materials.
• Production and distribution of monthly reports for internal and external clients, based on area of business.
• Maintains calendar of appointments for assigned staff or department.
• May serves as the administrative liaison with internal and external clients on administrative matters relating to purchasing, facilities, operations, etc.
• Interfaces with company personnel and outside parties to coordinate meetings, conference calls and appointments.
• Coordinates travel arrangements including air reservations, cost comparisons, scheduling options, hotel reservations, and car rental reservations. Develops travel itinerary to correspond with schedules. Verify the travel costs allocations, address discrepancies. Assists in the completion and processing of expense forms for assigned staff.
• Answers telephones providing callers with specific information, transcribing messages, and when necessary directing callers to appropriate staff or voice mail.
• Develop and maintain departmental filing & tracking systems. Includes establishing files for all written/email correspondence, project work, and reports. Coordinates off-site storage for old files.
• Ensure assigned office equipment is adequately maintained and secure. Contact and coordinate with vendors to service or repair equipment. May review vendor contracts with regard to service and research new vendor offerings.
• Provides additional support through copying, faxing, and mailing as requested by assigned staff.
• Monitor and order general office supplies as needed. Processes invoices for supply orders.
• Handle other duties as specifically designated by department.
• Maintain good working relationship with clients and employees, providing assistance or directing them to the appropriate department to resolve questions or issues
Qualification Required & Experience
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or commensurate experience
• 3 -5 years administrative experience; supporting senior-level management.
• Ability to be creative and flexible in order to meet deadlines while working with changing priorities.
• Strong technical proficiency in all Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook software).
• Excellent organizational abilities.
• Excellent business vocabulary, grammar, and effective communication skills.
• Ability to maintain discretion regarding personnel and industry-related matters.
• Candidate must have excellent customer service, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be detail oriented to ensure accurate deliverables.
• Experience with managing complex calendars, travel arrangements and professional meetings/events
• Candidate must be able to independently and effectively work with all levels of management within the organization.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter via the apply form/button or our career email below:
Only shortlisted applicants are contacted for the competency-based skills assessment and Schlumberger virtual recruitment interview.