Job Vacancy For Translators
- Post Date:October 19, 2021
- Views 64
The Bible Society of Ghana – Making God’s Word Available and affordable
• Translate the Bible into the Efutu-Senya language.
• Prepare annual plans for translation activities.
• Complete daily report form for the team coordinator to endorse.
• Prepare monthly work plans and report.
• Plan and prepare drafts for team review.
• Participate in review meetings.
• Attend Workshops organized as part of the Bible Translation exercise.
• Fulfill duties assigned by The Project Coordinator as part of the Translation process.
• Act as custodian of drafted Scriptures on behalf of The Society.
• Engage in advocacy for the Scriptures being translated.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of first degree in Linguistics, Theology, Translation or equivalent professional qualification
• Proficiency in computer software programmes and familiarity with e-mail and the internet.
• Good verbal and written communication skills especially in the mother tongue.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to relate effectively with people, the Church and other stakeholders.
• Pays attention to detail.
• Ability to meet deadlines and ensure quality of work.
• Integrity truthful, trustworthy and reliable.
• Adept at Microsoft office suite.
How To Apply For The Job
Application letters and other supporting documents should be forwarded to: