Judicial Clerk/Research Assistant at Judicial Service of Ghana
- Post Date:November 4, 2021
- Views 40
Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the following position: Judicial Clerk/Research Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
• Summarising arguments or evidence in proceedings and assessing legal issues in the light of the applicable laws;
• Conducting detailed research on particular topics.
• Preparing pre-hearing memoranda and opinions as well as identifying key issues in matters the Line Manager is scheduled to hear,
• Assisting the Line Manager in court; Taking detailed notes of oral arguments during hearings;
• Assisting the Line Manager in related work such as committees and organisational work;
• Citing-and fact-checking drafts of documents; and
• Administering court papers and Case Management
Qualification Required & Experience
• LLB/BA and Qualifying Certificate in Law.
• Must be on the Roll of Lawyers and a member of the Ghana Bar Association in good standing.
• High moral character with Proven Integrity
• Other advantage: Corporate Secretarial experience.
• Should be highly proficient in the use of ICT tools.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should apply and attach their CVS, relevant certificates, and the names, addresses, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service of Ghana
Supreme Court Administration Block
P. O. Box 119