Lead IT Infrastructure Architect at Vodafone Ghana
- Post Date:November 2, 2021
- Views 47
To Lead the analysing, designing, planning and optimization of a cost-effective IT Infrastructure ecosystem. Create, Maintain and Simplify an effective Digital Telco Cloud IT Infrastructure architecture for Vodafone Ghana in line with both local market and Vodafone/Vodacom Group long term goals and strategy.
- Architecting and designing highly available IT Network and Infrastructure solutions to meet requirements as required by the business.
- Ensure compliance and deliver on journey to achieving full Cloud native solutions environment.
- Support and lead the IT team to review software design to confirm compliance with architecture principles, specifications, lead design discussions, present ideas to stakeholders and assist in integration of applications and technologies.
- Advise and share experience on complex IT Network issues by providing technical guidance to project implementation and operations team members (consultancy).
- Set targets for success, carry out risk analysis and remediation of architecture gaps. Identify and manage network security risks with appropriate escalations.
- Ensure continued reporting and monitoring of IT Network infrastructure capacity and planning around their mitigations.
Monitor and Diagnose
Automation and Robotics
Data Analytics and Insights
Professional / Technical Skills
- Strong IT background, with qualification in either Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent.
- More than 5 years’ experience in IT Network architecture planning or operations.
- Excellent knowledge of telecommunications infrastructure, IT network, network security, Cloud (VPCs) technologies with supporting certification.
- Masters in related discipline is a plus
- PRINCE 2 certification
- Cloud Technology Certifications (AWS, GCP or Azure).