Marie Stopes International Ghana job for SHS graduates or higher
- Post Date:December 23, 2020
- Views 108
Marie Stopes International Ghana (MSIG) has vacancy for a passion-driven, well-organised diet oriented and energetic individuals with the below relevant qualifications and experience. MUSINGs goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and improve access to the use of Family Planning (FP) and other Sensual Reproductive Health (SRH) services. MSIG a part of Marie Stopes International global partnership, which operates in over Thirty-Eight (38) counties worldwide
Length of contract: One (1) year contract (renewable base upon good performance)
RECEPTIONIST-TAKORADI CENTRE, WESTERN REGION
The Receptionist is responsible for monitoring monthly dent numbers and income generated, manages the front desk at the centre, with administrative and financial responsibilities record-keeping and petty cash management book management and keeps centre record using the approved format.
Should also ensure that format communications with the various health partners are properly documented and follows up on al clients complaints related to MSIG services and document outcome
The receptionist will report to the Centre Manager, Western region
- Manage the front desk at the centre to promote and maintain
a welcoming, friendly, professional and efficient atmosphere for all chant.
- Receive, receipt and bank all service income in the centre on a daily basis
- Professionally manage and document direct complaints in the centre
- Take inventory and stock management
- Keep records in the centre using the approved formats to ensure tidy medical records and register
- Ensure that the Centre and its surroundings are kept tidy, neat and clean at all times
- Make proper use of available normation systems in MSI to facilitate service delivery & training
- Support with vocal local as required
- Be conversant with Microsoft office suite and be able to enter data Assist the M&E Team with client statistics and data relating
- Must have at least GCE Ordinary level/ SSCE certificate or higher.
- Stenographer Grade one qualification from a recognised institution
- HND to be an advantage
Skill and Experience
- Experience of working in a clinical environment
- Able to manage the Front Desk effectively and working with
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Oustanding computer de Microsoft Word, race powerpoint
- Work experience with Ghana Health Service and an NGO will be an advantage
- Article and analytical with attention to detail
- Knowledge of the health delivery system in Ghana
- Must be multi-skilled and a team player
- Must have requisite experience in customer relations and able to work with minimum supervision
- Self-starter, be able to work on own initiative and at longer
periods and weekends.
- Passionate about maternal health Customer focused with good interpersonal skill engagement with people at all level-government, donor and comment
- Passionate about sexual reproductive health
This is a local position. Interested Non-Ghanaians must therefore have the necessary legal permits required to work in Ghana
Females are encouraged to apply
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application by filling this online form by clicking on the link below
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
by the Close of Business of Wednesday, 25th November 2020.
Please fill the application with the exact job title and location if indicated.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted