Onboarding Associate at mPharma Ghana Ltd
- Post Date:October 26, 2021
- Views 167
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across six African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Malawi, Rwanda).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as an On-Boarding Associate for QualityRx. This position supports the team in the on-boarding of new QualityRx facilities by working with other internal stakeholders of the business.
• Manage the onboarding process of the pharmacy after signing (hands over to the post-onboarding team after launch/opening).
• Work with the refurbishment team on the renovation project:
? Budget and design
? Coordinate with the refurbishment and provide updates to Lead
? Liaise between pharmacy owners and refurbishment team
? Provide existing drug list of the pharmacy to SCM for stock count exercise
? Coordinate with SCM and pharmacy team on stock count exercise
? Coordinate with data & ops and SCM on starter pack list using the consumption profile to inform 1st PO
? Work with the facility in placing their 1st PO and coordinate delivery of the order.
• Provide pharmacy staff with the requisite training on customer service, Bloom/Mutti app training, pharmacy services training.
• Coordinate with the Mutti team on Launch (health) screening including marketing of the health screening.
• Supervise the setup of the Pharmacy with mPharma-branded materials and Mutti marketing materials (Mutti Basket) in preparation for opening and/or launch.
• Coordinate facility set up by Tech and Supply chain including drug list, unit of sale, and prices.
This position reports to Country Lead – QRx
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors’ degree
• Project Management is a plus
• 2+ years experience in Administration, Project Management in the healthcare sector
• Thorough understanding of Project management and influencing stakeholders
• Enthusiasm to work with an early-stage start-up, commitment to helping us grow, and passion for healthcare in Africa
• Thrive on achieving success in a target driven environment
• A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
• Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
• The ability to thrive in a matrix environment which requires working with multiple teams internally (this role will liaise with our Key Account, Technical, and Supply Chain teams)
• Frequent travel within assigned territory
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.