Onboarding Associate at mPharma Ghana Ltd
- Post Date:October 26, 2021
- Views 18
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across six African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Malawi, Rwanda).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as an On-Boarding Associate for QualityRx. This position supports the team in the on-boarding of new QualityRx facilities by working with other internal stakeholders of the business.
• Manage the onboarding process of the pharmacy after signing (hands over to the post-onboarding team after launch/opening).
• Work with the refurbishment team on the renovation project:
? Budget and design
? Coordinate with the refurbishment and provide updates to Lead
? Liaise between pharmacy owners and refurbishment team
? Provide existing drug list of the pharmacy to SCM for stock count exercise
? Coordinate with SCM and pharmacy team on stock count exercise
? Coordinate with data & ops and SCM on starter pack list using the consumption profile to inform 1st PO
? Work with the facility in placing their 1st PO and coordinate delivery of the order.
• Provide pharmacy staff with the requisite training on customer service, Bloom/Mutti app training, pharmacy services training.
• Coordinate with the Mutti team on Launch (health) screening including marketing of the health screening.
• Supervise the setup of the Pharmacy with mPharma-branded materials and Mutti marketing materials (Mutti Basket) in preparation for opening and/or launch.
• Coordinate facility set up by Tech and Supply chain including drug list, unit of sale, and prices.
This position reports to Country Lead – QRx
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors’ degree
• Project Management is a plus
• 2+ years experience in Administration, Project Management in the healthcare sector
• Thorough understanding of Project management and influencing stakeholders
• Enthusiasm to work with an early-stage start-up, commitment to helping us grow, and passion for healthcare in Africa
• Thrive on achieving success in a target driven environment
• A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
• Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
• The ability to thrive in a matrix environment which requires working with multiple teams internally (this role will liaise with our Key Account, Technical, and Supply Chain teams)
• Frequent travel within assigned territory
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Related Jobs (4)
Church Administrator at Fundamental Bible Believing Church on November 4, 2021 Full Time