Personal Assistant to the Head: Ghana Business Unit at AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited
- Post Date:December 24, 2021
- Views 141
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment phase to become a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation has been fully mechanized and designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as Personal Assistant to the Head: Ghana Business Unit.
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
The Personal Assistant is to provide efficient administrative and effective communication services and professional support to the Head: Ghana Business Unit and other executives as may be required from time to time.
- Coordinate and schedule daily meetings, to-do items as well as weekly, monthly and other periodic calendar appointments to ensure a well-structured and organized administrative support function to the Head of Ghana Business Unit
- Maintain a professional image of the Head of GBU Office by ensuring a high level of written and verbal communication to internal and external stakeholders:
- Take minutes during meetings (including, but not limited to Executive Committee Meetings), type up as an accurate and true reflection of meeting proceedings and distribute afterwards.
- Assist with the drafting of written documentations such as briefs, letters, reports, proposals, etc.
- Draft letters for general correspondence, as requested by the Head.
- Compile and prepare confidential documents based on input provided by the Head of the Ghana Business Unit.
- Assist in collating information for monthly and quarterly reports, acting on specific instructions
- Assist with the preparation of presentation layouts and designs, putting relevant information together from various sources
- Maintain correct and consistent visual expressions of the Company brand in all documentation, correspondence and events
- Maintain a filing system for all correspondence and documentation and keep it up to date, ensuring safekeeping of documents and archiving as and when required
- Liaise with the Travel Coordinator to maintain efficient and timeous travel arrangements for all local and international travels
- Liaise with relevant officials for smooth holding of events through careful planning, preparation and organization
- Create and maintain an efficient, well-structured and organized administrative office
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualification in administration / social science or any other qualification relevant to the role
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role
- High level of skill and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and general computer literacy; skilled in data review and development of summary tables and graphs in excel
- Development of presentations in Power Point, and document review in Word.
- Time management and meeting organisation – skilled in Microsoft Office Outlook Management.
- Demonstrate high level of problems solving to develop creative and appropriate solutions to issues and tasks.
- Ability to process and review data and information and generate summary outputs.
- Ability to plan work, schedule tasks and allocate required resources to ensure on time delivery of outputs, to the right standard and quality
Method of Application