Physician Assistant at Sweden Ghana Medical Centre
- Post Date:October 20, 2021
- Views 209
Sweden Ghana Medical Centre is the first and leading private cancer care center of excellence in West Africa.As part of the vision of our new shareholders, SGMC is pursuing an expansion drive into other areas of treatment to serve the health needs of our cherished clients. Due to this SGMC seeks to employ to fill the following upcoming positions:
Our Brand Promise
SGMC has a bold vision: we want to be the leading innovator in our field, with skilled employees who are motivated to deliver the best patient outcomes for our clients. We want to contribute to patient treatment and research as we strive to give them the most effective therapies. Ultimately, we want to build a healthy company with a business model that works in Africa, and with best practices that help us grow our prominent role in specialist health facility in West Africa.
As an employee of SGMC, you will be expected to act according our vision as a Center of Excellence and contribute to a professional and pleasant atmosphere both between colleagues and in patient relations. Moreover, you will be required to work in accordance with the codes and relevant guidelines of your professional licensing body.
Title: PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
REPORTS TO: HEAD OF CLINIC
• The Physician Assistant shall work under the direction and supervision of the Head of Clinic
Qualification Required & Experience
• Candidates seeking appointment as Physician Assistants must possess Advanced Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Physician Assistantship or its equivalent with at least five (5) years’ experience, and be duly registered by the Ghana Medical and Dental Council.
• Education: BSc. Physician Assistantship, Diploma/Certificate
• Experience: Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in oncology practice
Remuneration: Above-market average
Contract Type: Permanent and Locum Basis
Hours: Mondays-Fridays 8:00am-5:00pm (Occasional Weekend/extra working hours may be required)
How To Apply For The Job
All interested applicants, should please email their CVs and applications to: