Project Administrator, Financial Planning & Analysis at PATH
- Post Date:October 20, 2021
- Views 71
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH’s overall Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) function is responsible for the management of agreement. and decision making by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating financial information. FP&A team members are aligned to departments/programs and provide support to PATH leaders in financial planning and decision making.
The FP&A team is seeking a Project Administrator to directly support more senior FP&A team. The position will be based in Ghana and will report to the Africa Finance and Planning Director.
- Provide project administrative support of the institutional agreement process. Partner closely with legal, human resources, procurement, IT and other shared services departments in the execution of consultant, professional and other contractual agreements.
- Develop and oversee execution of contractual agreements. Includes data entry, liaising with external vendors to obtain information and documents, communicating with internal PATH staff, and maintaining detailed and accurate tracking sheets and logs.
- Process transaction approvals in a timely manner. Includes auditing transactions for accuracy and completeness and communicating with internal PATH staff.
- Provide analytical support to FP&A team members. Includes developing and maintaining financial models and analytical tools, using Excel or other software packages.
- Provide support to division leaders in management of internal funding allocations, such as bid and proposal.
- Provide input on agreement provisions, assist with development of contractual scopes and payment schedules and/or payment terms.
- Maintain monitoring systems to ensure timely receipt of deliverables, adherence with terms of agreements, and timely payments to contractors.
- Prepare reports and analysis to support team management and strategy.
- Troubleshoot and resolve department financial and administrative issues in a highly matrixed and complex environment.
- Support the FP&A team with Unit4 Business World (Agresso) budget upload, extraction, and data processing.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics or relevant field from an accredited college or university.
- Three to five years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in non-profit sector highly desirable particularly having knowledge of US Government rules, regulations and cost principles related to non-profit funding.
- Salesforce experience desirable.
- Unit4 Business World (Agresso) experience desirable.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that include a proactive approach to solving problems and identifying opportunities for improved efficiency.
- Strong organizational skills, detailed & solution-oriented, superb follow-through, and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and administer contractual agreements of multiple projects or programs concurrently.
- Ability to synthesize data from a variety of sources and systems into thoughtful, well-organized reports.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and build relationships with diverse departments, collaborators, and field staff.
- Financial management, budgeting, and forecasting skills preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Outlook and Access.
Method of Application