Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Project Lead at Systems for Development
- Post Date:October 13, 2021
- Views 187
- Lead the entire data production and use task
- Play a pivotal role throughout the solution design, development, execution, and supervision of plans, policies, programs, and practices that deliver, control, protect, and enhance the value of data
- Ensure that realistic project plans are maintained and ensures regular and accurate communication to all stakeholders
- Document and liaise with the project team and any third-party partners to clearly document the project requirements for stakeholder review, approval, and estimates/scheduling
- Track performance of the project, specifically the completion of tasks against the expected delivery schedule to meet delivery timelines
- Adjust any changes to project deliverables, scope or time estimates due to constraints or challenges using agreed governance forums and appropriate controls
- Provide effective leadership to the project team, and takes appropriate action when team performance deviates from agreed standards
- Take full responsibility for the definition, approach, facilitation, and satisfactory completion of data projects
- Ensure there is a well-defined Delivery methodology for the project. This will leverage modern development practices around DMM, DMBOK and continuous improvement as appropriate
- Take a lead role in Data and Management Information strategy and ensure that the project is delivered on both time and within scope
- Manage the delivery of solutions via internal or external resources or a mixture of both
- Work alongside MoH/GHS Senior Stakeholders in the Business to define roadmaps and manage ongoing demand for change
- Report Status and Progress to MoH/GHS leadership and Global Fund SI team
- Proactively and effectively manage risks and issues that emerge during project delivery,
Qualification Required & Experience:
- Minimum Masters’ degree in project management or related subject
- 5-10 years’ work experience with an extensive data background as a delivery/ project manager.
- A deep understanding and hands-on with at least one of the following: data strategy, data quality, business intelligence (BI), data governance, management information (MI), analytics (embedded), visualization and reporting
- Ability to build collaborative relationships, facilitating, challenging, and bringing ideas together to solve problems
- Effective time management, prioritization and organizational skills that ensure deadlines are met.
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills, with the ability to overcome and conflicting objectives, and to ensure that key subject matter experts are engaged and involved in user stories and designs and clear acceptance criteria – ensuring successful adoption.
- Ability to run several concurrent workstreams within a Project or program with stakeholders across multiple locations, with multiple suppliers, teams involved
- Great planning, discovery, diagnostic, design, delivery – influencing, nurturing & rolling sleeves up to get the job done
- High level technical understanding of key items for success of an Agile project such as Release Management, Backlog prioritization
- Growth mindset, positive attitude & strong interest to solve client challenges, adapt to a changing work environment & deal with new issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills