Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Purchasing/Procurement Jobs In Accra : Procurement Officer - Carl Poly Products Limited
- Post Date:November 19, 2021
- Views 104
Carl Poly Products Limited seeks to employ a Procurement Officer.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
Qualification Required & Experience
- HND or diploma
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Location: Kotobabi, Accra.
How To Apply
All C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e – mail