Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
About The Role
The accounts receivable & intercompany officer update and maintain the receivable and ledger transactions for the Tema and Kumasi office locations. The role will also see to the transactions in all intercompany accounts to ensure that the accounts are reconciled with the trading partner at end of each reporting period. This role shall ensure the maintenance of accurate records of valuable company information
- Responsible for the recording of receivable sales transactions for cocoa beans sold to the Cocoa Marketing Company and ensure that the accounts are up to date
- Liaising with the accounts office to ensure that receipts from the Cocoa Marketing Company are posted to the ledger on time and executing the clearing against invoices paid
- Responsible for the recording of the sale of waste to both intercompany and third party companies and following up for the receipt of payments to ensure that there are no over aged transactions.
- Responsible for the re-invoicing of intercompany transactions and following up to ensure that the trading partners have posted the transactions on their side with the arm of prompt reconciliation prior to month end.
- Supporting the Sustainability and Farm Services Controller to keep up to date bank accounts of all sustainability and farm services bank accounts. Ensure that Bank Reconciliations have been prepared and validated at end of each reporting month.
- Responsible for cocoa beans purchase posting into the purchases account as part of a control check to the Cocoa Marketing Company’s receivable accounts.
- Responsible for sustainability and farm services related transactions with the supervision of the Sustainability and Farm Services Controller.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts, Business Administration or any other Numerate Discipline
- Proficiency in MS Office applications – Word, Power Point and Excel to a competent standard
- Product or industry-specific experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and relevant regulatory requirements
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well independently in addition to being a strong team player
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
Related Jobs (2)
Budget Center Analyst Manger on February 28, 2015 Internship
Trainee Personal Trainer on May 29, 2015 Volunteer