Sales Associate at mPharma Ghana Ltd
- Post Date:October 26, 2021
- Views 87
• At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors.
• We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across six African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Rwanda, Malawi).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as a Sales Associate for QualityRx.
• Deliver on assigned facility targets and associated high revenue contribution.
• Conduct pharmacy assessment using the GH-QRx scorecard.
• Engage potential community pharmacies; effectively communicate the values of mPharma and QRX Model Pharmacy Program.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with providers (QRx Pharmacies) in your assigned region through the organization of provider meetings and the application of other methodologies for customer acquisition.
• Lead initial engagements, signing of contracts, and ensure a smooth transition to the Refurbishment and On-Boarding team to maintain the service and relationships.
• Retrieve data on historical sales, operation expenses, business operation certificate, Pharmacy council certificate, and liabilities and share with the Sales Team Lead-QRx.
• Submit weekly Scouting Reports to the Sales Team Lead-QRx.
This position reports to Sales Team Lead-QRx
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors degree in Sales or Marketing
• Healthcare background preferred
• 2+ years experience in Sales and Marketing in the health care sector
• Understanding of business development initiatives and influencing stakeholders
• Enthusiasm to work with an early-stage start-up, commitment to helping us grow, and passion for healthcare in Africa
• Thrive on achieving success in a target driven environment
• A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
• Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
• The ability to thrive in a matrix environment which requires working with multiple teams internally (this role will liaise with our Key Account, Technical, and Supply Chain teams)
• Frequent travel within assigned territory
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.