Senior Business Analyst
- Post Date:August 4, 2021
- Views 201
Savics is a Social Enterprise that leverages existing technologies and field knowledge to co-create and implement innovative products to enhance stakeholders’ impact on individualized patient care, disease surveillance, and healthcare management at the local and global levels.
We partner with health stakeholders to build simple, customizable, and patient-centric applications that gather field data and provide valuable insights for informed decision-making. We have developed a suite of highly innovative digital solutions that support health systems, with the aim of strengthening and improving health outcomes for low and middle-income populations.
In 5 years’ time, we have deployed our products across fifteen countries; mostly in Africa and South-East Asia.
This position is only open to candidates based in Africa. It is subject to project approval and has an expected start date at the beginning of Q4 2021.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by analyzing and translating the functional and technical requirements into user stories and tasks lists that will form the basis for subsequent activities.
Together with the Project Manager, the Business Analyst will be the liaison between the Savics project team, the countries, and other local stakeholders.
You will also look at how the company operates – conducting research and analyzing data to develop knowledge – and suggest methods for the company to improve its practices and processes.
- Analyze the business structure, technology use, and goals
- Formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on previous research
- Persuade external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology
- Perform in-country assessments
- Run workshops and training sessions
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Identify problems using data modeling techniques
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product/development/sales team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues, and deliver better value to the customer
- Support the business development team in designing technical propositions for proposal submissions
- Help design, document, and maintain system processes
Required profile for job ad : Senior Business AnalystRequirements
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis
- Knowledge in Unified Modeling Language
- Knowledge in e-health digital tools (Global Goods, DHIS2, interoperability)
- A degree in IT / Computer Science will be a plus
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
- Knowledge in generating process documentation
- Experience in data visualization techniques and tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills
- Speak French & English
- An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques and computing systems
- Comfortable traveling 25% of the time
- A permanent internet connection (Savics will support the monthly fees)
Why work at Savics?
- You will work in a fast-moving self-managed environment
- You will be a valuable actor in the development lifecycle of our eHealth solutions
- We share a common passion
- We strongly believe that our actions shape the future
- We have a work culture where team members are independent and encouraged to improve and evolve daily in a supportive environment
- We learn new things daily
- We love what we do and love to be the best
- Commercial awareness
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Strong work ethics and humanist values
At Savics, you will work in an environment where humanist values are nurtured. You will be independent, responsible for finding solutions to local and global problems. We are all happy to be part of the team and learn from each other. Our goal is to make a significant impact on global health with appropriate technologies.
As we are working towards gender parity at Savics, women are strongly encouraged to apply.
|Job category :||
IT, new technologies
R&D, project management
Health, pharmacy, hospitals, medical equipment
IT, software engineering, Internet
|Employment type :||
Ashanti – Brong Ahafo – Central – Eastern – Greater Accra – Northern – Upper East – Upper West – Volta – Western – International
|Experience level :||
5 to 10 years
|Educational level :||
|Spoken language :||
|Number of Position(s) :||1|
Related Jobs (7)
Regional Sales Manager South east Asia on June 29, 2015 Full Time
Territory Sales Manager on May 29, 2015 Temporary
Computer and Information Expert on June 29, 2015 Internship
Computer and IT Company on May 29, 2015 Freelance
Computer and Information IT on May 29, 2015 Full Time
Computer and Information on May 29, 2015 Full Time
Senior Rolling Stock Technician on May 29, 2015 Internship