Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Senior Security Specialist ForgeRock at Standard Chartered Bank
- Post Date:November 10, 2021
- Views 137
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Would be responsible for transitioning multi-factor authentication capabilities for Desktop and Password-less authentication from project phase to operate phase
- Manages and continuously enhances capabilities within Security Technology service portfolio.
- Act as a subject matter expert for resolving Level 3 issues
- Provide subject matter expertise in ForgeRock Access Manager, ForgeRock Directory Services, Oracle Unified Directory, Secret Double Octopus tools to the build authentication capabilities.
- Responsible for Development, Testing, and implementing authentication solutions, preferably using a DevOps approach
- The role partners with technical teams and senior architects to analyse technical and non-technical requirements to build robust authentication solution for Desktop MFA and Passwordless
- Operates various Authentication technology tools, based on niche specialization such as Passwordless authentication
- Assist the Service and Project Team in troubleshooting and remediating issues
- Work collaboratively as a member of a Team to build and develop technical Identity and Access Management solutions
- Coordinate solution implementation, advisory, problem management, change control and incident response.
- Collaborates with business teams, infra teams, security operations and offers technical guidance
- Develops, tracks and analyses actionable metrics to continuously improve tooling and procedures and provide visibility of operations to management.
- Performs security assessments and vulnerability analysis as required to justify risk tolerances and acceptances
- Documentation of security infrastructure, implementation, operational manuals and developing configurations to meet new business requests
- Review findings from and Identify root causes for common issues and provide recommendations for sustainable improvement.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related fields
- 8 – 10 years of progressive IAM experience with focus on Authentication with at least 4 years in delivering enterprise solutions for modern authentication mechanism
- Strong understanding of Secret Double Octopus tooling, ForgeRock Directory Services (Open DS), Oracle Unified Directory, ForgeRock Access Manager (OpenAM), ForgeRock Identity Gateway and Active & (Azure AD) Directory (desirable)
- Must have experience in implementation of authentication technologies and federated identity standards and protocols (multifactor authentication, secure-key, SSO, LDAP Kerberos, OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect) at an enterprise scale
- Skillsets in the following would be an advantage
- Programming experience in Java/J2EE, Spring/Hibernate, Rest APIs, JSON, XML
- Working knowledge of Containers and container orchestration platform
- Knowledge on version control tools (SVN, GitHub), Groovy scripts.
- Must have a clear understanding of the concepts of Identity and Access Management and related workflows.
- Experience in working with geographically dispersed teams, preferably in the Financial Services industry.
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
- Experience and exposure to threat modelling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Technical writing experience is a plus
- Industry certifications like CISSP, ForgeRock related certifications would be plus
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Related Jobs (3)
Job Vacancy For Director, Corporate and Institutional Banking on August 16, 2019 Full Time
Chief Financial Officer To Mange Expenses on May 29, 2015 Part Time
Linux Systems Administrator on May 29, 2015 Volunteer