Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Spl’st, Client Services at Standard Chartered Bank
- Post Date:November 10, 2021
- Views 157
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Primary point of contact for portfolio of Premier clients for professional advice, enquiries, complaints, resolving of discrepancies and transactional errors w.r.t S2B NextGen migration / channel.
- Provide the highest standard of client service in response to client enquiries and complaints, so as to create improved, lasting relationships with our clients
- Responsible for client satisfaction with service arrangements and delivery
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide end-to-end query resolution to client satisfaction
- Ensure that client SLAs are met
- Responsible for effective service recovery process through complaint logging and handling
- Maintain a professional SCB image through all interactions with clients
- Log and manage all service interactions (enquiries, complaints, incidents, client visits etc.) within GEMS and / or other relevant systems to ensure that client data is captured and available for client insights / analysis and identification of improvement initiatives
Premier Service Management
- Leverage on metrics and client insights to understand Premier clients’ needs, and continually identify opportunities for improvements in service, product solutions, utilization and optimizing channel usage, up-selling and cross-selling etc
- Work closely with Front Office Teams as product/ channel service specialist in country
- Participate in periodic Service Reviews for Premier clients
- Review service performance with the clients and generate ways to continuously improve service standards
- Provide pro-active client updates
- Deliver product / channel training to Premier clients within the portfolio
- Make proactive calls on Premier clients to improve the utilisation level of facilities, increase transaction volume, and identify opportunities for channels and referrals for the business
- Build trusted partnerships with clients at the daily transactional / operational level
- Proactive management and end to end ownership of client complaints and incidents re. channel, through close collaboration with various internal stakeholders, whilst providing regular updates to clients as well as internal partners such as RMs, Product Sales, other Front Office Teams and SSMs.
Risk & Control
- Comply with Operational Risk Framework for client service processes including but not limited to client identification, complaints and enquiry handling
- Comply with applicable Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager
- Adhere to policies including escalation and compliance requirements, and follow any other relevant internal controls and procedures as they relate to process, products, policies and regulations
- Identify and assist in the implementation of service and efficiency improvement initiatives and facilitate transfer of best practice
- Embed the Group’s values and code of conduct, to ensure adherence with the highest standards of ethics, and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations among employees
- Understand and ensure compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines including those governing securities activities, company law, anti-money laundering, terrorist financing and sanctions; the Group’s policies and procedures; and the Group Code of Conduct. Take personal responsibility for understanding the risk and compliance requirements of the role. Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk and compliance matters.
- Ensure all within direct reporting hierarchy are compliant with all laws, regulations, guidelines, Group policies and procedures and the Group Code of Conduct
- External clients
- Respective Product Operations Team Leaders, and Operations Head in country
- RMs & Business Managers
- TB Product & Sales Managers
- Segment Service Managers
- Head Client Experience, CCIB in country
- Country CIO
- GBS Product Operations Teams e.g. Premier Service Fulfilment Teams
- Technology partners e.g. PSS, Collective Intelligence & Command Centre
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Related Jobs (3)
Job Vacancy For Director, Corporate and Institutional Banking on August 16, 2019 Full Time
Chief Financial Officer To Mange Expenses on May 29, 2015 Part Time
Linux Systems Administrator on May 29, 2015 Volunteer