Stock Accountant at Tema Oil Terminal
- Post Date:November 16, 2021
- Views 142
Purpose of the Role
• Maintain stock of the Terminal
• Prepare outturn on daily basis and prepare product stock of the Terminal.
• Maintain various importers account and distributors account on daily basis.
• Check the stock vs release availability and authorize in systems to prepare dispatch advice.
• Prepare various MIS reports for the Management.
• Settle discrepancy in stock/dispatch/release/DO with Importer/Distributor/Bank.
• Any other additional job assigned by the Terminal Manager.
• Coordinate with laboratory for release of tank. Discuss with Operation In-charge about the day’s operation planning.
• Instruct Tank-farm Operator to line up tank, Pump House operator to line up pump.
• Monitor and control vessel unloading operation and maintain log.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/ Skills Required
• Bachelor Degree in any discipline
• Two years’ experience in stock management in terminal operation or experience for petroleum oil measurement as Inspector for vessel is essential.
• Basic office skills, including computer, data entry, and word processing skills, are necessary for receiving, processing, and tracking inventory.
• Thorough knowledge in various ASTM standards for Oil Accounting
• Operationally oriented and comfortable working in a production plant environment and experience with multi-plant operations would be ideal.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Behavioural · Good customer service skills and be able to work effectively with co-workers.
• Mature, self-motivated, proactive, willing to learn and able to work under Pressure
Method of Application
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to: