Supply Operations Analyst at Guinness
- Post Date:October 8, 2021
- Views 8
GGBL operates in a growing but highly comp market where efficiency and product quality are critical to business success.
The Company has two breweries with a combined capacity of circa 1.5 million hectolitres. GGBL produces, distributes and sells Guinness Foreign Extra Stout, three different lager beers, RTDs, APNADs and mainstream spirits. The majority of our products are packaged in returnable glass bottles, though PET was recently introduced.
Innovation is critical to the business agenda in a very driven and multifaceted market with constantly evolving consumer demands.
GGBL produces two Heineken owned lager brands and as such needs to stay in sync with and achieve the quality and operational standards of Heineken as well as Diageo.
The business has seen significant investment over the last few years in terms of capacity and innovation.
As the Supply function we will produce quality products in a safe environment at driven costs, on time and in full with no errors.
The role holder provides insights, analysis, reporting for Site Operations (MAKE) that delivers the tactical and strategic direction set by the business.
The Operations Analyst provides insights, analysis, reporting for site operations (MAKE) that delivers the tactical and strategic direction set by the business. Also support, champion and drive continuous improvement, project management and operational decision support that builds world-class operational performance.
- The role contributes to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority. Be transparent as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner at all times and always challenging unsafe practices and behaviour of others, reprimanding where appropriate. Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
- Periodically reconcile production figures in SAP with production planning and resolve variances if any. Ensure timely and accurate confirmation and completion of production process orders.
- Prepare site production downtime, important metric and MMS reports.
- Be key contact for all Informance/Harford related issues, as the Informance/Harford Administrator. Find opportunities for improvement and implement continuous Improvement measures
- Contribute to delivery of site reports on time.
- Ensure all aspects of the Food Safety and Quality Management System related to the operations are implemented, supervised, adhered to and ensure corrective actions are taken when vital.
Qualifications And Experience Required / Skills
- Degree in any relevant field.
- Proficient in MS Office software
- A minimum of 1 year experience using SAP in a food or drink manufacturing environment.
- Proven first line leadership skills
- Computer Literate
- People management & motivational skills
- Networking/influencing /communication skills
- Manage complexity
Barriers to Success in Role
- Inability to connect and build positive relationships.
- Lack of understanding of the commercial and Demand agenda within the business.
- Inability to demonstrate key leadership skills
- The use of inappropriate language.
- Inability to manage people for success
Flexible Working options