Trade Marketing Representative at AirtelTigo
- Post Date:November 15, 2021
- Views 57
The successful candidate for this role will join our Sales team as Trade Marketing Representative in the Sales & Distribution Department. (S)He will report to the Commercial Head and will be responsible for ensuring optimum visibility at the trade level through the deployment of various Point of Sale Materials (POSM) as well as execution of brand activation campaigns to support on-ground commercial objectives within the assigned territory.
- Responsible for managing and enhancing visibility across various channels in the regions, including but not limited to Point of Sale (POS), Point of Activation (POA) and MFS agents;
- Lead in ensuring effective management of point-of-sale materials across various channels within the assigned territory with periodic trade audits to ensure constant visibility and replenishment of materials;
- Management of giveaways when applicable to the various channels, including distribution and reconciliation;
- Lead and manage brand activation campaigns within the assigned territory, to support acquisition and visibility objectives;
- Analyze trade audit report and supervise the execution of action plans within assigned territory;
- Collaborate with regional sales teams to turn the “selling stories” into sales tools to effectively present the brands, the products and the marketing initiatives to their customers;
- Collaborate with brand operations teams to generate insights to aid in the development of brand execution campaigns, as well as procurement of Point of Sales Material (POSM) and other trade materials;
- Specific focus will be required on ensuring 100% visibility of MFS within the assigned territory.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A University Degree in any field with emphasis on Marketing and other related disciplines;
- A Minimum of Five (5) years experience in trade marketing and channel visibility is preferable in telecom and/or FMCG;
- Experienced in launching and managing brand activation campaigns;
- Good vendor and supplier management skills
- Proficiency with IT software such as Microsoft Office, Distribution Management Systems, etc;
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written English is essential;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Good execution and reporting skills;
- Must be licensed to drive and with a clean driver’s license/record.