Transport/Logistics Officer at Logistics and Freight Company LTD
- Post Date:November 23, 2021
- Views 86
About This Role:
1. Do you have the ability to provide supervision, training, Safety, effective planning and team management skills?
2. We search for a motivated, organized, disciplined and responsible Transport and Logistics Officer.
In This Role You Will:
A. Develop, coordinate and administer, truck repairs and maintenance and other transport and hauling relate activities
B. Implement standard operating procedures and protocols for all emergency activities.
C. Organize and coordinate on the job training for team members
D. Compile monthly reports on all activities under your unit
E. Conduct periodic reviews or assessment on all vehicles of the company
A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in the related field.
- Problem-solving skills and capacity planning skills.
- Incident management skills and Risk management skills.
- Information monitoring, management skills, planning, organizing and prioritizing skills.
Attention to detail, Honesty, Diligence, Transparency, loyalty, safety consciousness etc
The position is located at Kumasi/ Tema.