Virtual Learning Teacher at A Reputable School
- Post Date:August 30, 2020
- Views 45
An ultra-modern school in East Legon is seeking to engage teachers with experience in either Ghanaian or British Curriculum or both, for Virtual Learning at the following levels:
- JHS: Mathematics, English, ICT, Science, Social Studies, French, RME, Asante Twi, Basic Design and Technology (BDT).
- Primary: Mathematics, English, Science, Computing, Geography, History, French, Art & Design, Design & Technology, Music and Physical Education
- Lower Secondary: Mathematics, English, Science, Geography, History, French, citizenship, Computing, Arts & Design.
- The successful candidate must be a highly qualified instructional leader, responsible for the delivery of specified course content in an online, virtual environment.
- He/ She will be responsible for providing an educational atmosphere where learners have the opportunity to fulfill their potential and for organizing and implementing an instructional programme that results in students achieving academic success.
- Acquaint and communicate course and school requirements to students.
- Employ synchronous and asynchronous tools to supplement course content.
- Provide support for student success.
- Conduct Live Lessons with students.
- Create Learning Resources to promote student learning for each course in content area.
- Track student progress and help students stay on course in order to successfully complete the programme within in the specified duration.
- Conference with parents of struggling students by phone or online.
- Grade student work and enter grades into an online grade book in a timely manner.
- Contribute to and complete student report cards.
- Communicate with teachers, administrators, and parents as needed.
- Respond to student messages and discussions in a timely manner within specified guidelines.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Degree/ Teaching certification from a recognized institution.
- Three years or more of classroom teaching experience.
- Online teaching experience is desirable.
- Strong content and subject matter knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Google Applications for Education, and multimedia applications.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule.